The Montana longbow was first introduced in the late 90s and has become a very popular for its clean and classic form. This bow was designed by one of Fred Bear’s long-time bowyers, Grant Neil Byce II. The bow’s slightly reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, leather grip, and slim tips make this longbow big on performance and value.
- Riser – made of black Dymondwood®
- Leather grip – the leather "shoot-off-the-shelf" arrow rest allows for clean arrow flight
- Limbs – overlaid with clear white maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips – handcrafted with layered black and white fiberglass
- 64" AMO Length
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- RH 30-60# (increments 5 lbs) on order aproximate delivery time 1 to 2 weeks
- LH 45-55# (increments 5 lbs) special order aproximate delivery time >12 months
* String included
There are yet no reviews for this product.